Pupil Premium Funding at Swavesey Primary School
What is the Pupil Premium?
Pupil premium is the additional funding for schools to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils in schools. It is given to help children from low-income families, children who are in-care or who have been adopted from care, and children with parents in the armed services.
How do we use the Pupil Premium in school?
Pupil premium funding is used to support children in a variety of ways. We aim to support children in a group or one-to-one basis. The list below offers a few examples of how we can use the funding:
- Additional curriculum support in a group or one-to-one with an adult
- Support for music tuition, after school clubs including sports clubs
- Educational visit support
- Professional development for staff to ensure high quality teaching
- Resources and equipment to support
- Extended meetings with teachers
There are several attachments below that provide information such as how we use the funding to improve outcomes for children alongside information to support parents. We aim to keep this area updated regularly therefore you are likely to notice additions through the year.
If you have any questions or queries about pupil premium funding at Swavesey Primary School, please contact the office via firstname.lastname@example.org .